Anybody getting a Hostboard Not Responding message, sometimes, when attempting to post on the Board?
Anybody getting a Hostboard Not Responding message, sometimes, when attempting to post on the Board?
Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.

Hi Marshall,
Steven is doing a lot of upgrades/updates so there maybe some issues that arise known and unknown. Thanks for posting, if they continue let me know and I'll pass them a long.It maybe a tempororay issue while he is doing the upgrades so that's why I say wait, unless they are constant, then it probably is a software bug. I'll pass it a long at that time if it's seems to be a constant software issue.
AB
Still a problem, AB.
Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.

Hi Marshall,
I have had no other complaints.Since you are the only one experiencing issues posting it maybe something on your computer.Have you installed any new updates,programs on your computer recently ? If so, try a systems restore to a point before you started having issues.I would also do a Virus scan with your AV.Are you only having problems with Hostboard or are all forums an issue. Send me all pertinent information.I will try to help you the best I can.
Since no one else seems to have posting problems I think it has something to do with your PC.What version of Windows are you using ?
FWIW, I've had problems regularly for years now, but figure it's my crappy 'customer no service' AT&T DSL service.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Historically, it's just been this site and use to complain regularly to 'deaf ears', so quit; but lately I'm having problems all over the net and all AT&T can say is 'it is what it is', though of course in not so many words.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
I've never had a problem with it. Knock on an old walnut heathkit cabinet. : D
I have done another system restore to a time earlier than the last Hostboard maintenance period. I will see what happens from now on.
Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.
Bookmarks